Monday, June 4, 2012

Good bye my love..

Hope you forever stay happy and be good with ur future..

Good bye , i feel like im being too annoying that just want to be with you.

I don like wat i doing now, feel like u getting irritating too..

So , i force myself to leave..Hope you can faster get up and being back a cheer full girl.

Although you not mine , never be mine before. But atleast we got the memories. We have fun , and we happy together.

Love you so much..but i don wan be irritating, i don wan be the one hate or ignored by you.

I'm suffer and cant tell anyone..Please happy always.

Someday some how if u read this..Please be my friend and let me know am i irritating or annoying or not... Bye, my Happy girl.

Im really hurt..really hurt so badly..i force myself to do wat i dont wan to do again.

Love some1 is just so pain.. how i love if i met girl that can let me love again.. im so scare..and pain..rite now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment