Monday, July 6, 2009

Omg!! Life in Kampar new Record~

oh nooo....speechless lerh....No matter how la...In my life...ermm...my time record of wat time i sleep is just...the most late la..morning 7oclock only sleep last time..
Now..my record being break wheni start the life in kampar..@@...

U guest see what time i sleep lol....(morning liao d)8oclock?9oclock?10oclock? or at nite 8oclock???
nonono..all of the time above oso wrong hor...hoho...i sleep at morning near noon....11.30am...then 3.45 pm wake up jor = =...what the hell....New Sleep time record in my life...

I wonder why i can so "early" sleep wan a.......Oh My God!!! Help(-_-|||)

2 comments:

  1. hehe~Uni life is like tat lo~
    if u got a lot of assignment..
    i think hold day u no need sleep als like tat only..
    so u must gambateh ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo...yea yea...thx thx..
    yay..thx for d 1st comment ^^

    ReplyDelete