Saturday, July 4, 2009

Life in kampar-Why i feel so lonely?

I wonder is there anyone feel lonely.
Why im oways feel lonely o.
Lol...actualy a...that is a joke oso is real 1 la..haha..i was felt lonely but not so desperate yet ^^ermmm...harlo..nice to meet u all yarh..(the 1 viewing my blog >.<)hehe...lol feel so lame..

Erm,now im studying in Utar now lo..so miss my old friend..T-T..and there was new friend coming lol...Kampar here a...walao duno how to say a...everyday oso so Hot~~
Why is the weather so...............hehe....

watever la...the 1st day i reach kampar : -
wooo...why so hot here lol...so boring 1 meh..wat oso duno hav 1...i feel so boring and sad la...Coz of my hostel housemate not like my Form6 hostel liddat...at here my housemate cant gv me d feel of home and warm...sob*

Few weeks later :-
wooot!Day day rushing assignment only...wat is going on??!?Why..Is University assignment so many? lol...actualy this make me feel better coz too busy and forget jor d lonelynes feel...haha...Ermm..at here...hor...i think there is only 1 thing is i like the most...that is~~~YamCha~~...woots..since from my hometown till form6 i nvr having a proper yamcha session b4..haha..finally i got chance to go yamcha...haha...yamcha let me meet more friend..thx...YAMCHA~

Lol..although got this yamcha session , full of assignment .Why i still feel so lonely...

2 comments:

  1. There are friends around you always..the only thing you have to do is to search for it..
    thats my point of view la..but i do hope you can have a happy life in kampar..no matter what comes to you..
    Good luck, my friend, my mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. every person are born lonely, die lonely.
    but, they will never live lonely.
    i know your feeling, u are not lonely, just cant find a friend that really close and trustable.
    am i rite? i guess.. =.=
    anyway,
    we are all here standing side by side
    friends are always there with you~

    ReplyDelete